S.H.P.D. is the highest quality level
oil. Recommended for all types of diesel engines especially
heavy-duty turbo engines. Meets the strictest motor manufacturer
requirements and international classifications and specifications.
· Eliminates the formation
of cold sludge and prevents blocking of oil ways and filters.
· Avoids ring sticking by dispersing sludge, varnishes
and other high temperature oil oxidation agents.
· Its modern cleansing/dispersing agents allow the
use of high or low sulphur content fuels. The product neutralises
the acids formed in the diesel combustion process, keeping
carbon particles in suspension.
· Avoids polishing of the cylinder walls, typical
of turbo charged diesel engines.
· Contains efficient inhibitors of corrosion, oxidation,
rust and foam formation.
· Stable, fuel saving multigrade oil.· Maintains
the correct oil pressure under all working conditions.
· SCANIA LONG DRAIN
· API: CG-4/CF-4/CF/SG
· ALLISON C-4
· ACEA: E3-98/B3-98/B4-98
· PEGASO: E-24526
· RVI E3
· SHPD DAF TRUCKS REQ.
· MIL-L-2104 E
· ROVER RES. 22.OL.D5
· MAN 3275 (QC 13017)
· CHRYSLER MS-6395 F
· MB 228.3
· PERKINS P.M. S.S. 1.01
· VOLVO: VDS-2
· MACK EO-L
· 205L drum
· 25L pails
· Carton (6 x 4L plastic packs)